For this reason, on the occasion of the Bella Coincidenza campaign promoted by Fiab Bologna – Monte Sole Bike Group and L’Altra Babele, an online contest was launched: until Sunday 25 October every week you can win one of the dozens of recovered bicycles at a fixed price: mountain bikes (MTB), ‘grazielle’ and city bike.
Find your favorite bike: browse the catalog!
Each week the assigned bicycles will be delivered in Bologna (Thursday).
In October, special delivery events will be organized for Reggio Emilia, Ferrara and Modena, announced through the campaign channels.
How does it work?
The contest requires that people participate by telling their point of view (doubts, proposals, etc.) on the bike + train intermodality.
- The price is fixed (from € 40 to € 70), as determined by the work of arranging the vehicles;
- The bicycle will be assigned to those who make the proposal with the best combination of creativity and sympathy.
What does ‘proposal’ mean?
For this contest you can propose creative messages on the theme of “bike + train” intermodality by sending a photograph and a short message that answer one or more of these questions:
- How does the “bike + train” change your life?
- How would you improve the available solutions?
- Would you like to do it but have doubts? Which ones are they? What’s holding you back?
The photo can portray a sign, a detail, an exemplary object, a funny moment from the last time you took your bike on the train, etc.
The image will be used in the campaign via the website and social channels.
Get inspired by the proposals received in the first edition.
How to participate?
To find out how to send your proposal and how the bicycles will be assigned, check the rules.
After reading it, pay a donation of at least 3 euros to support the campaign through
- bank transfer to IBAN IT53R0200802457000010718311 (account name: L’Altra Babele; description ‘Donation Campagna Bella Coincidenza’);
or with the two following options :
Each week the results and delivery dates will be communicated by email to all participants.
Just visit the catalog to choose the bikes and send your proposal!
Do you need any help?
- call the phone number 329 929 55 06
- write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org